To a certain extent, I realize that's healthy. But I go beyond healthy. I'm terribly overcautious, unrealistic. I want to have a life unmarred by bad choices, but that will never happen. I'm human and fallen and I need Jesus.
My anger has all but disappated. I'm still a little irritated at my back and hip, but that's normal. I spent entirely too much on the phone with people very dear to me, and that brought me out of the rut I was slipping in to. When I say "too much," I only mean by the standards of the term paper that I should be writing. It was good for me to listen to the worlds that are so far from me, to know what they are experiencing. I was so wrapped up in me it was impossible to be content. I'm so glad I serve a God who kicks my butt sometimes!