Monday, March 15, 2010

Four More Days

This is the last week before spring break (week of E). I wish that I was going on a trip, kind of, but going home will be great too. I haven't been home since early February and it'll be great to wake up in my own bed, with my own, lovely, furniture surrounding me. So what will I do during this wonderful week?
-help Dad with church stuff/mission trip stuff
-coffee with a friend I haven't seen in a few years
-hanging out with a guy I graduated high school with
-lots of reading and relaxing and SLEEP!
-How I Met Your Mother season four MARATHON.
-JOHN MAYER CONCERT with one of the most amazing people ever!

It's going to be legen-wait for it-dary. Legendary.
(I've been watching a lot of HIMYM in preparation for season four).

I passed my lifeguarding course, thank God. It was a lot easier than I expected, but I feel very prepared. Unfortunately my back is acting up again and I can't help but think that it probably has something to do with the swimming. But the good news is that now I can do something other than swim at the gym! I'm trying to focus more on running, but I've never done a whole lot of running. I can only do about a quarter of a mile before I am wiped out. Granted, I've only done it twice and both times it was after I had already done another cardio activity. Regardless, I really enjoy it.
This week has really been nothing special. But I am definitely ready for a break.