Sunday, May 16, 2010

On the Road...again.

For someone who isn't all that crazy about driving, I spent entirely too much time doing just that this weekend. The past three days seem to be a blur of dashed lines and a countdown of miles. Nevertheless, it was a good weekend. As exhausted as I am, and as little as I'm looking forward to the drive back to JoMo, I have to say is that it was a good weekend.

Friday:
-Two and a half hour drive home in the room. Chiro appt, coffee with Katie. Thespian banquet, night at home with the family. Total car time: Maybe three hours.
Saturday:
-Half hour drive to and from Anna's basketball game (she likes to shoot three-pointers), twenty minute drive to meet a friend, graduation party, forty-five minute drive to and from Blue Springs for a mini-Antique reunion. Total car time: about four hours.
Sunday:
-Church, cousin's graduation party (Two and a half hours away), visit the grandparents. Total car time: Five hours.
I feel like I've spent the entire weekend in the car, with a few snapshots of fun - but as much as I hate spending so much time in the car, it was totally worth it to get to see so many wonderful people. I've already spent over twelve hours in the car this weekend and the drive back to Ozark is even less appealing as I stare at the
tally. But after that drive, only one more stands between me and summer!